1. Open the DEFAULT project.
5. Now, load all effects that you mostly use, place your color bar clip and tone inside the video and audio drive DEFAULT folders, then load color bars with tone, and do the same with the END.avi and END.wav -
6. Save the project.
8. From the File menu, choose new project and type a name.
9. Now, your new project will have all the correct setting.
11. Click Save Version, and you are ready to start capturing, no more need to load effects and standard clips, plus all editing settings will be correct.
(this is ideal for detecting unused clips by placing it last on the timeline when the edit is finished, then sorting the bin by result time, now you can delete all clips that are below the end clip in the bin)
20 Solander Ave, West Hoxton 2171 NSW, Australia +612 9825 9999